The courts, tribunals and court services in NSW have a range of forms that you may need.

Select a link from the list below to view the forms used by the court, tribunal or court service you need to access.

Court and tribunal services

Courts and tribunals

Request for court assistance forms

If you are a person with a disability who requires an infrared hearing device or a 'reasonable adjustment' to access courts or tribunals, you can download and fill in a voluntary 'Request for court assistance' form.

Please submit your completed form to the court or tribunal that you will be attending.

Return to top of page Back to top